Flooded Carpet Drying Auckland
On-site in 2 hours
Steam ‘n’ Dry Auckland Carpet Flood Restoration has over 33 years’ worth of experience in dealing with water and flood damage in domestic and commercial properties. Since 1987, Steam ‘n’ Dry Auckland Carpet Flood Restoration has helped thousands of customers recover from a variety of types of clean-, grey- and black-water flood damage. By using a combination of experience, state-of-the-art steam cleaning and drying technology and commitment to client satisfaction to ensure that those affected can return their properties in no time.
Carpet Drying Checklist
In any event, as hurriedly as possible, do away with the source of the water assisting with the carpet drying process.
- If it is safe to do so, turn off all the circuit breakers supplying electricity to wet areas. Remove any small electrical devices from these areas.
- To further minimize any damages, avoid walking on the wet carpet any more than necessary.
- Remove any smaller furnishings from carpet, and place aluminium foil under legs. This helps to prevent rust or furniture stains, which consequently, may become permanent.
- Hang draperies and pin-up furniture skirts to avoid contact with wet floors, helping to prevent watermarks.
- Remove breakables, moisture-sensitive and high-value items, books, shoes, paper goods, fabrics, potted plants, and any other issues that may stain floor coverings (additionally remember to check under beds and furniture).
- Plan for the crew to move furniture into unaffected and dry areas.
- Make sure to practice good personal hygiene after handling affected items.
- To avoid the chance of electrical shock, do not use a home vacuum or shop vac to remove water.
- If sewage-related, do not handle any contaminated items and do not turn on fans, heating, or air conditioning units as they may spread the contamination.
Time Is Important
In any event, why is it necessary to act quickly?
Comparatively, while each case is unique, the most water damage that occurs typically follows a similar pattern. For help phone the professionals at Steam ‘n’ Dry Auckland Carpet Cleaners Over three decades located in West Auckland, East, South Auckland North Shore, Hibiscus Coast, on 0800 783-266. Aucklandcarpetcleaners.Co.Nz
To illustrate the importance of addressing the flooding emergency as quickly as possible, here is what typically occurs over time:
Less Than An Hour
- Firstly, Moving Water Quickly Spreads To Other Areas.
- Furniture May Stain Carpet Permanently.
- Moisture-Sensitive Furniture May Discolor.
- Paper Goods Are Ruined.
- Furniture Delaminates Or May Swell; Legs Can Split.
- Pressed Wood Swells And Begin To Disintegrate.
- Bacterial Odor Becomes Apparent.
- Uncoated Metal Surfaces Can Tarnish.
- Normal Household Odors And Smells Begin To Strengthen.
- Microbial Growth May Appear, Accompanied By A “Musty” Odor.
- Musical Instruments Swell And Warp.
- Drywall Swells And Disintegrates.
- Uncoated Metal Surfaces Start To Show Signs Of Rust.
- Door And Window Casings Will Swell, Distort Or Delaminate.
- Wood Decking And Studs Begin To Swell, Warp, Or Split.
- Electronic Components May Malfunction.
- Occupants With Respiratory Problems or Compromised Immune Systems May Experience Distress.
One Week and Longer
- Microbial Growth May Appear, This Is Also Accompanied By A “Musty” Odor.
- Wood Components Can Warp And Split.
- Chemicals Within The Wood Dissolve, Discolor Or Destroy The Finish.
- Claim Costs Also Start To Escalate Dramatically.
- Serious Occupant Health Hazards May Occur.
- We Also Recommend A Meth Test
Nevertheless, simply call us on 0800 783 266 for all of your flood restoration and carpet drying needs
Call the Experts Steam ‘n’ Dry Auckland Carpet Cleaning service. Over 33 years of servicing South Auckland Central City CBD, North Shore, East, West Auckland, and Hibiscus Coast on 0800 783-266. Aucklandcarpetcleaners.Org.Nz 008080
See What Our Customer Reviews Have To Say About Steam ‘n’ Dry Auckland Carpet Flood Restoration
West Auckland Reviews
North Shore Reviews
Yellow Pages Reviews
Auckland Central Google Reviews
South Auckland Reviews
East Auckland Reviews
Hibiscus Coast Reviews
Auckland Steam ‘n’ Dry Carpet
Hi, my name is Graeme Stephens when I started Steam ‘n’ Dry Mould and Mildew Cleaning Auckland in 1988, to build the business I wanted to be the best carpet cleaner in Auckland. Our Steam ‘n’ Dry Auckland Carpet Cleaners Over three decades located in West Auckland, East, South Auckland North Shore, Hibiscus Coast.
Auckland Central 09 3767007
North Shore 09 489 7784
West Auckland 09 8374545
East Auckland 09 520 0062
South Auckland 09 262 0720
Hibiscus Coast 09 426 5008